Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 22, 2016

Soulmate monologue

Unaccepted uncertainty...
Giving rise to fear.
Accepted uncertainty...
Resulting in adventure.
Somebody unable to do something
Non acceptance leading to jealousy
Acceptance,turning it to inspiration....
Journey from hurt to hatred...
And hurt to forgiveness....
They meet at a point....
They see talk experience and express...
I want to go somewhere alone
With no familiar face....
Bugged with being the domestic goddess - she said....
Not that I m saying this is not important - she justified
Just that I can be so much more than what I already am - she explained
I so want to get drunk once and be carried home n feel safe while doing it... - she wished
He listened to it and said -
Just take the blame once, life is simple then...
She asked how... He explained....
I never get it - how can i value myself
Its making myself available and cheap
My feelings and passions are invaluable....
Just like how music gives us so much...
U cant measure it in materialistic terms...
She heard him....
You are extremely valuable and important for me.... - she said....
And she continued....
And it's beyond money between us.
Just like I m clear
as to I wouldn't like to exploit any one for their kindness...
I also understand that all things cant be measured in numbers...
I understood why we aren't husband n wife and just lovers....
When a relation is moulded in a label or a registration its laden with a full baggage of expectations and responsibilities and ties of society and family and law and more importantly joint custody of materialistic earnings...
This makes the invaluable lose its value....
I don't know what you think of me...
Or if you call this love.
But I am happy the way things are...
I wouldn't want to marry you ever....
At least for this lifetime...
For the persons that we are and the conditions given....
Certainly not...
I don't think much about future.
Rather this is such a valuable lesson I learned after our connection....
As u don't like to call it love...
That now is the moment....
Just to have someone who understands the craziness the insanity the mood swings the highs n lows and is able to see the creative energies in the human that u are.... Is enough....
And having spouses way different than we are makes it even more ironically special n worth acknowledging....
And putting words to thoughts balances the energies well....
It's like spring cleaning of the mind...
Helps aligning well when I react to people n situations...
I ve started talking lesser n lesser in the last few months
This quiet is unexplainably beautiful
Silence is everything - rest all is translation
That's it...
Guess as a part of growing.... getting lonely is normal...
All artists are loners at some point...
And our art is bigger than us....
All artists learn to enjoy their own company
Rather best when they can be alone to bask in their art....
Words.... Drown me up....
And this drowning is soothing...
Better than any massage on earth
U know what I remember....
The beautiful quiet lanes of Osho teerth....
Where there is absolute tranquil... Roads and intricate filigree of shade n sun throughout....
I can sleep on that foot path n just be...
I can embrace my last at that NOW...
Thank you for making me Aware....
She closed her eyes, let the tear drop...
They smile...
Their batteries are recharged....
They lead their own lives....
Until they meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment