Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Shedding

Deprived sleep leads me into a false sense of awareness
Altered senses go berserk and mood gets an unusual high
I long for Romance...
just realized that's what I have always done...
I have yearned for love...
whether it is true or false or genuine or made up...
what mattered to me was that someone would show up...
it was that demanding and vulnerable...
i seldom question , if this is loneliness?
I have declared to the world that I love solitude
What actually happens when I am left alone?
I gossip...with me...
And am afraid that I might be a secret narcissist
With so many skeletons still hidden in the closet
How can I b bashfully untrue of calling my life an open book?
This is all rubbish...bull shit...a bag full of scum...
Yes I agree I carry helluva baggage of the past
And yes I have my apprehensions about the future
But who doesn't?
Wouldn't I b called a saint then?
I am living a life of masks
they cast on and shed off manipulatively...
I deceive in relationships
I dodge and show my two faced strategies
I undermine underestimate and over sympathize the glory of being with myself
I like the mollycoddle
It may seem like a downright acceptance pattern
Shocking to many
Specially the DEARS & DARLINGS in life
Time has come to shed all inhibitions
To rise to unshine but to stand up
For who I am
Faulty yes, imperfect yes
MIRRORING my thoughts for all to read
Just gave a pat on my back
To show everyone what lies beneath...
A gentle nudge to I know who...
To open up to me and say to SELF
I really really love you...

#InBetweenTheLines

- Prajakta Sathe​



No comments:

Post a Comment