Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Cocoon

I have a cocoon...
Like a crystal shell around me
It is made up of petals
Of joy mirth and solitude
Of moments of inner gossip
Which I do enjoy on and off
And dual tones of feelings
Many positive yet some not very so...
Yet I yearn to get back to my den
As soon as the day's hullaboo gets done
Then I can wait to join,
My own company...
Self love yes
Self awareness oh yeah
Selfish...ahh may be
Self consciousness... ya please!
Self realization...long way to go...
Where actualisation of thoughts begins
Is this zone of me time
Where I m the yin and the yang both
 I m the disciple and devotee both...
I try my level best to use the abundance around...
I smile a lot
Shed a tear or two if need be
Create practice experience entertain
Give myself...the longed for ME.
#InBetweenTheLines
- Prajakta Sathe​

No comments:

Post a Comment