Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 7, 2016

You are my hero...


There was a time there was a space
where doing don'ts was out of grace
There was a tale onto the tide
the galaxies that couldn't hide
And to the dream
upon a stream
of delightedness and tenderness
of doodling and poodling
yeah u.... are my hero
yeah u... are my champ
you take away my heart
and sparks that flew at start
Are beloving...endearing...enthralling...upturning
u hypnotize u tantalize
I fail to fathom n analyze
The twinkle in our eyes
Love in which it lies
Flying high on the woolly skies
Breaking way of earthy ties
yeah u.... are my hero
yeah u.... are my champ
I want to hold you
I want to obtain
Come n feel me
Lets sustain
Worldly lines r our cue
we'll sing it on outlandish hue
that's when they know
That our Love's meant to grow
you are a pro...
your a HEROOOO
Yeah u... are my hero
yeah u...are my champ...

#InBetweenTheLines


- Prajakta Sathe​

No comments:

Post a Comment