Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Clusters...


I am stagnant... now... I am moving....
I am all mush ....now I harden...
I move , I am moved...inside out...
The nudity ruins it,.its better all covered up I thought
Just then I realized, its the insanity I bought
From the supermarket of hopes and wishes...
I groove till something inside drops off...
I search for it putting my glasses on...
The ever dwindling sight suddenly ditches me...
Crystal clear I see... The promptness stonishes me!!!
I hear a meek sound a brief tune of happiness...
Surprised, I go under the lid that hides the voice of love...
I get it, I wake up...I keep doing the thing again and again every day n night...
I live. I sleep.

#InBetweenTheLines

- Prajakta Sathe

No comments:

Post a Comment