Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 13, 2016

We to Me....


Earlier...
I waited and eagerly so
I wished and hoped for
I expected and looked forward
I mingled in our fond past
I got apprehensive and anxious...
About our probable tomorrow
Or whether we were meant to be
I felt that you were my half...
My lost soul...
My soulmate...
My partner... My love...
I longed for you...
Our presence was valued...
I had expectations...
This 'US' gave me both
Joy and Suffering...
My key to mirth was stuck in this US...
And its position was never questioned
I felt vulnerable, weak and dependant.
I was incomplete of sorts...
Because I searched for my full in you
But then the guiding light
My very own Divine
Appeared...
Held me by my hand...
Took me through the wisdom...
Explaining about the experiences
Talking about the drama
And the parts we play
Just like on stage...
A good performer doesn't necessarily have to go through every emotion written in the script...
He can act without getting affected...
Same with his interaction with his co actors...
The game of action - reaction creates ripples...
Audience applauds...
Actors get a high...
But eventually the curtains are drawn...
Next show is a clean slate...
One cannot bank on a well played role in his/her last show....
One has to keep doing it in the moment
Now is the truth...
He revealed to me the myth about romance
About the duality about the polarity about the conditioning about the beliefs and about the laws...
I learnt and unlearned
I found a way
To live while loving
Love while living
Self...
Who am I?
I am everything
And then the blocks connected...
The churning happened...
Eventually it ceased...
Things started becoming easy to understand
One by one concepts were dropped
Theories were discarded
Beliefs altered into an open acceptance
Conditioning broke
Moving on...
Going ahead...
Detaching...
One at a time....
Suddenly life was light...
And there was light in life...
Vibes were high and comforting
There was warmth...
There was glow...
There was care...
There was guidance...
At a point when I looked beyond
To see where was he...?
Not surprised to not see him there...
Finding the precious...
There never was a we...
That he...was now ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment