Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

He's boyish and sweet he's wicked and passionate. The trouble is, he's neither. Or maybe I should say he's both. Well, this isn't getting me anywhere. let's see if i can find what's hidden behind those hypnotic, piercing eyes. It's pretty certain he hasn't made a neutral impression on me. In a word, this man is invincible, he's a highly evolved specimen, he's also deeply philosophical, concerned with mysteries of existence, and he'll come close to knowing the answers;a bsolutely innocent-looking, with such disarming, youthful charm and lack of obvious seductive mannerisms, explosive temper that can strike a life-time wound.


He not only enjoys winning, he has to win. Something inside him dies when he loses, even in small ways; he normally prac tices good sportsmanship. dis appointment never shows on those set features, and his reactions are rigidly controlled, including his romantic in tentions. He loves mystery and there's not a single one that crosses his path he won't solve in detail. Since the eternal feminine mystery is my most potent defense and offense, being stripped naked of my mystery cud leave me feeling a little exposed. I'll scarcely have a secret left when he starts probing with those burning eyes and piercing questions. He might b jealous...........and torture me to death............But this is by far...the man.........he is not my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment