Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SARAH'S SONG IN MY BLOG.....MODIFIED THOUGH...

I met a guy last night and girl I felt the earth move
If you’d a been there I swear you would’ve felt it to
But I spilled red wine on his white shirt
I stuttered and stumbled over all my words

Cause he’s got these brown eyes that drive me crazy
And oh my god that smile of his just slays me
Yeah I love him, wanna have his babies
The only problem is he hates me

I thought I’d make things better so I asked if he’d like to dance
If we could get a little closer I thought we might have a chance
Then some one walked in and a fight broke out
So much for a kiss with his busted up mouth

But he's got these brown eyes that drive me crazy
And oh my god that smile of his just slays me
Yeah I love him, wanna have his babies
The only problem is he hates me

We could be honeymoonin’ south of the border
If he’d just drop that restraining order

Cause he’s got these brown eyes that drive me crazy
And oh my god that smile of his just slays me
Yeah I love him, wanna have his babies
The only problem is he hates me

Yeah, whatever hunny


-thanks sarah,
i ve modified some stuff acording to my needs....


uff.......

hmm... its been a while that i ve typed on something new on blog..... yup i know i know its d same thing over and over aghain and i shud write something new... ya so here it is, i ve enrolled myself for the all new stri marathi lekhika sahitya sammelan which starts from today. its gonna b a feast of literary geniuses all around. seminars , talks, debates, interviews, chats with my favorite writers.... i ll get to know all abt them. of how they get their ideas from, what inspires them. how they disciple themselves as creative people. because writing too needs a helluva focus. i m gonna get a treat for ma brains. the only hitch is that i am going alone and i dont have company which i wish i had. there is so much to discuss and share and to have views abt that all u long for is a twosome in all the experiences. and not every one is lucky , so it b. i m one of them.... so over to the weekend.....
another reason of going here is because someone needs a break. someone needs me to go away from him. someone needs space. so i am giving him that. ahh...... some things are not under our control and do not operate at our own will..... where i am now, is not a great place to b spiritually physically and emotionally. but i cant help but linger on till i have my final win.


live...

Do u know what really works for a productive environ? somethings beyond fengshui or vaastu.... some really common simple things we can do... its amazingly easy...
I tried it and i strongly recommend it to give it a try... For getting more ideas to feel more energy.... to b more merry...
1) clean...its extremely important to keep things and the place we are in spotless... it really gives us a high... there is fresh air to breath less of toxins and beauty of cleanliness... from having clean crisp cotton bedsheets from the laundry after every few days helps. if u can change Ur sheets everyday, nothing like it. Even the curtains the cushions and the upholstery
2) tidiness , a neat place after cleanliness is utmost important.... declutter..... clear the mess...throw up things which arent necessary. remember less is more and give away things which u do not need and throw the ones which ve gone bad... i tidyup one area of my house a day.... by the time the week is over i get back to the first area and clear it again.... so its almost tidy always... it helps to have clarity of thoughts and more peace of mind.
3)let the sun shine.... there is no point in closing the ddors and windows....... even if u have a centralized ac at least let the sun rays reach in..... they help brighten up. give us a mood uplifting hormone and vitamin D. also detoxifies and kills the germs in the air. its a natural air purifier.... open the windows for a fair amt of time every day to help the freshness of nature seep in. even if its hot and humid outside let be it.... its important to open up.... helps a lot in having a wide mindset... a vision beyond obvious...
4)have a soothing music playing in the house for atleast a few hours a day. helps create positive vibes and render a soothing feeling to the place.... i prefer slow tracks, love songs and positive instruments like santoor, sitar in the drawing room .... romantic ones like piano, saxophone in
the bedroom. creates a symphonic bliss...
5)have a great aroma flowing thru ur home and work place. i use great room freshners like sprays, aroma candles, insense, perfume splashes and fragrant flowers like mogra jasmine lilies etc.... to just make everything sweet smelling crisp and fresh....fragrant of roses or sandal or valley of lily or woody musk....its sheer pleasantness.
6)play around with colors, mix and match and move around the furniture. experiment with new looks and use fresh vibrant positive colors suitable for the particular room. its great to have an all white living area with a themed upholstery in lime green for a summer month and powder blue for the other or prabably warm tangerine and yellow in winters and also royal turquoise aqua marine shades in satin and silk, rich mauves and scarlets in brocade for the festival seasons.... have a dreamy cosy comfortable bedroom and powerpacked kitchen....... voila ur life is set!!!
Mine is..........wotabt u my dear?


daily...

There are a few addons to the list of my daily chores.... a disciplined approach and a way towards better self control in terms of habits and targets.
1)though spiritual and not very religious, i ve started performing a small puja after bath at my home. gives a very pure ambiance and a sense of serenity. i believe in a power above all of us.
2)i love all kinds of music but i make it a point to listen to some philosophical and spiritual music daily.... currently i ve started listening a cd or at least a few songs of GEET RAMAYAN everyday. feels good. hope to have them byheart soon...
3)i read atleast one small shloka everyday....untill i have the confidence of reciting it without a book reference, i m gonna continue reading it. it is helping me.
4)i am writing a diary everysingle day abt what i did today and how was my mood with even the minutest and the intricate details abt the day. it will help me to revisit my past , turn over a few pages and regain some strings back.... it will help me reflect on over the years.
5)i am cooking fresh food for all the meals and making it a point to avoid having leftovers.... it gives a sense of purity and respect towards your body.... and since a sound bod is the temple of a sound mind in which a pure soul resides. i am taking care of it.
6)i am thinking positive. i am being good to myself and to all others around me. i am understanding every nanosecond and i am grateful of every breath i take. i m hence surrounded with good energy, nice people and a nourishing quiet atmosphere around.... i am happy...
7)i am writing blogs regularly and i am feeling happy abt it. its good to share great things to the world. its the inspiration from the divine.... i feel blessed.... starting a new hobby soon.... will update it asap.... till then...... stay happy!!!!!!


holiday break...

today was supposed to b a busy day.....unexpectedly some of the appointments got cancelled and i got a well deserved break. so i am enjoying reading and replying the mails, chkin out some great websites some self help web pages and i will also catch up on the news papers..... it will b a great day....relaxed and enjoyable. i am thanksful to everyone who ve made this day bright and nice for me..... its a great feeling! i am calm.... i am smiling.......


No comments:

Post a Comment