Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

i hate pigeons....

sorry PETA (i am a vegetarian and do not use animal products)... no offence, but i really do....and i can still do nothing about it.... i reeeeeeeeallllllyyyyyyy find them disgusting, irritatingly noisy, and clumsy and broody and lethargic with no purpose in life.... agreed they are the part of are ecosystem and are absolutely essential in d food chain....but guys, gimme a break. this is one idiot bird i d really like to c get extinct.... they eat my newly grown plants..... make nest in all my new saplings....shit all over my terrace and on my car and on d balcony and in d lobby, they enter thru nooks and creeks left open by wind and idiots....dont even know how 2 get out....make a mess around my garden pots.... chew off my kitchen garden corriander.... day in and day out...

AND MAKE THE WORLDS MOST IRRITATINGLY PAINFUL SOUND........... GRRRRRRRRRRRRR........ i hate the sound of gmmm gmmm gmmmm going on and on and on....at midnight in my balcony, early in the morning on my AC , in the window if i happen 2 take a noon nap or a power wink... and ofcourse thru out the day.....they go on........with their groaning and moaning....(sorry guys 4 d sexual words....but i have to) i get so annoyed and frustrated with these monsters that i wish i kill them all every single day.......

i may sound inhuman......but i cant stand a pigeon.... if i had my way i will shoot all who feed them, i would starve the pigeons to death, i wud shoot each one of them..........they may b an emblem of peace all around d world and may seem beautiful in their white colour, but mind u..... white, grey, black or rainbow coloured they may be , I HATE PIGEONS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment