Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Offtrack posts.........

some people might find some offtrack posts in the series in marathi language.... not particularly in track of what i ve been writing till now. but its something that i m gonna do everyday....i feel restless....unassured and alone in all the chos around me.... all the attention, work, money, comforts and luxuries....friends, special close ones , students, servants........nothing makes me feel good....this incompleteness makes me seek some spiritual help. and so it b.....though not religious..if reading about idol worship is gonna help me seek peace.....i dont even know if its peace or freedom or something else that i m looking out for...and thats for me to find out in due course of time.......hopefully in this lifetime. hehe!!! i will do it. i am a human and it is as naturally selfish for me to not adhere to my non religious spiritual beliefs and separate from them conveniently whenever i feel so... actions and posts arent choreographed and so isnt our life and how we behave....... so right now......i m trying to find peace...in whatever way i can..........even if i m compeled to practice idol worship for a while....dunno if i ll do it thru out ma life or if its just a phase....but thats how it is.... neways............gotta go......ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment