Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PATIENCE BABY....PATIENCE!!!!!

with nearly 10 kgs knocked off with this changed lifestyle, i crave for more....more weight loss....more toning.....more jazz in the way i look....well....patience baby.....better late than never!!!!

bingeing bliss....dieting stress...

ahhhh......i am ssssssssssssooooooooo very bored of this crap though great for me. u cant live on the same stuff perpetually day in and day out yaar. and then i decide to binge but then i stop and think and i again start and then stop and stop and start and stop and start hahaha...... just thinking....no action as yet happening on dat fron\t. but my creativity as far as health food goes has stagnated. juat had a emrald green spinach, mint corriander garlic green chilly dip for the breakfast along with my veggies....... ahh......same old me!!! BORING!!!

lingering on...

lingering on are the aromas of freshly cut fruits and veggies and raw stuff all over my kitchen counter as my quest for healthy eating goes on and on and on....sometimes i end up making some unusually obnoxious tasting dips and mixes which i am myself compelled to gulp in....so much so for a good looking bod .hehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment