Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My lips dont lie....

Bought a glam-new revlon moisture shine sparkles lipstick and it made me so...happy!!! its exceptionally smoother than its lakme 9 to 5 rival....its rich n creamy and stays just like a second skin.........9-5 requires additional lip gloss application which my new revlon moisture shine sparkles doesnt require. my lips felt as soft as rose buds and smooth as silk......it wasnt at all over the top and the colour cocoa sparkles just suits my indian complexion... i love nude shades as they r just perfect to accentuate ur pout without actually looking all dolled up....



my advise to all the indian behenjis........phhhhllllllleeeeaaaaasssssssseeeee..... stop wearing that blood red or scarlet orange and that schocking pink and magnetas on ur lips.........stop looking like clown-aunties.........stop acting out of age wannabes............today 'less' is 'more'!!!! nudes and naturals (shades) are here to stay. stop street shopping for cosmetics and get the real thing.........it wont b cheap after a cosmetic allergy u get from street brands... well i may soon leave my brand loyalty to lakme (which still is a reputed brand) and start trying newer high end brands........welcome revlon!!! I am already using Clinique and elizabeth arden. 9-5 is already in my junk list.... i feel like a diva........ta-tah-daaa.......

No comments:

Post a Comment