Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

flat screen...

indulged in a 32 inch Videocon flat screen wall T.V. with a stand placement as well as a wall mounting option. though it cost me a bomb........i ll now b happy to watch my DVD collection with an amazing experience. I connected it to my philips home theatre system .......and man......its a real mind blowing combo to watch hear and feel........its looking perfect and giving me immense pleasure to watch my favorite HBO , STAR MOVIES, ZEE STUDIO, HALLMARK, NAT GEO, DISCOVERY, ANIMAL PLANET, HISTORY channels............ entertainment was never so much fun........hahaha ........funny it does sound......but its true!!! I m desperately waiting for the next weekend to have another movie marathon with frnds........curren tly the IPL seems best....haaaa..........call it luxury nirvana.........hehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment