Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

with my car dents as well as repair of dents of my neighbour came uninvited expenses. the microwave crashed and the AC panel feather touch buttons stopped working....it cant get worst than this...........goooooooood save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

accident...

i commited a huge huge mistake yesterday....i bumped into my neighbours car while taking a steep reverse in my building compound........shit..........i cudnt b more stupid than this to haste while driving.......the rear door dent is so deep........its gonna cost me a bomb. i appologised to them and have offered to pay for the dent repair. i dont know however what will it cost me.....i ve lost my sleep over the dent. something like this has never ever happened before and i m really out of my senses right nw.......hellllllll..............

No comments:

Post a Comment