Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

update continued...

some great things happened in professional life.... march 2008 has brought with it some real good merriment and happiness. established 5 branches of my dance institute in mumbai and dat makes me feel.....over d top....naah....on cloud nine!!!! not dat i have accomplished much, but i am happy dat its made me feel good and confident about certain things in life. like i wud b able to do my bit towards the great art of dance..... an art form which has given me everything in life which i have...... i must thank all my gurus for having inculcated the artistic values and discipline due to which i could reached where i am today and i also seek their blessings for all the years to come to go a step further each day towards achieving more and more in the field of creative art , a dream every artist holds in his/her heart. touch wood.... i am touched with the cooperation of my family which includes my blood ties, my friends , my students, their parents and all my well wishers and not forgeting the greatest in all my critics (also a part of my family) NINDAKACHE GHAR ASAVE SHEJARI.... i am all senti n emotional..... i ll signoff before i start crying.... THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment