Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

success...

today was a fantabulous day....the results were declared and my 100% my students secured a 1st class.......i was truely elated and overjoyed and so were my little dancing angels and their parents....i was glad dat my mom (who is also my student)fared exceptionally well! ahh......its a sigh of relief..... a moment of worth celebrating abd cherishing!!!!! there was a major exchange of delicious sweets in the class......(ohh god, y do i have a sweet tooth!!! god....i love sweets!!!!!) its so very tempting.... especially when tiny li'l hands feed u with love. :D its so easy 2 say yes to the small lit-up faces...resplendent with sheer happiness and radiant with a sense of achievement at such a young age..... some tots are just 5 yrs old....almost out of their cribs learning how to dance even b4 they can say words......ofcourse dancing is the most natural way of expression!! wanna know how we celebrated???? ofcourse, with some more dancing!!!!!!!! with a promise to keep up the same spirit year after year!!!!! lord, i love these kids!! cant wait to have some of my own....amen. :D


calming chaos...strangely familiar!!!

God knows y am i blushing now a days?? getting goosebumps without a reason.... smiling incessantly....... thinking of someone...... losing myself in thoughts..... feeling all beautiful and in love..... dressing up pretty..... looking at the mirror more than once...... experiencing a calm warm yet uplifting feeling.......... finding more time to write....... getting out of breath with some thoughts... a strange feeling of content and happiness.... confidence of happiness and hope... ppl complimenting me all of a sudden....... things turning out to be absolutely perfect! enjoying every moment of it...... i guess, i am in love!!! my love is reading all of this and i cant help but blush some more....


a kool tip for a haute night!

After a long long time of abstaining myself from having that orgasmic dose of coco.....i finally gave up today...... had a small bar of pure blissful Ecstasy.... for a completely insane chocohol like moi....eating a bar is similar to having awesome sex after a loooong gap... the taste just gushes thru ur taste buds into ur blood stream....just like the oxytocin generated after u make love... i cannot explain how glad i was to have chocolate today(and chocolate it was.......nothing else-u pervert!) i am craving for more....nopes.....it has satiated me....it has calmed me down.....i dont wanna do anything for a while till the flavours seep in....the fragrance still sinks in my throat like a whiff of blissful wave..... makes me blush and go ohh ahh till the last bit melts off my mouth...... my senses unaware of the flushed look on my face and the choco-brown blob slathering smoothly thru my gut..... this is wild.... this is it!!!!! its the real thing!!!!!!! who needs love then??? the difference? yeah jumping over ur guy wud burn off a few cals but having a bar might not shave them off ur waist...... so i better get back to reality........ does that mean that i look out for a potential mate??? (for u know what???) naah..... its best to have a bar of chocolate by ur bedside...... for the time when temptation creeps in and u wanna get it done! isnt it a kool idea....... lol....


methinks...

He loved me as best he could and showed his love in the only way he knew how...... I guess I must be growing up.......I can now look back on my relationship and see it as an experience........... which I now count as a valuable and worthwhile part of my life... I've always found a kernel of wisdom in everything he's ever told me.... If there is one man in the world who really and truly went out of his way to make sure I understood what love should be, that man would be my sweetheart..........

Some things tug at me more than others.... How does that make me feel? I thought I would'nt be happy, but I am not..... I knew exactly when it all went not so right.Suddenly, this love thing is not too bad at all....... The road ahead looks chock full of adventures that I actually wanna discover. Im smiling again, the real smile......... that makes my entire face come alive, the one that comes directly from me.......... The one that makes the whole world smile with me.And guess what????? I am so incredibly proud of my sweetheart for continuing to love me...we are going to be okay!!!!!

and who is my sweetheart? now that's a milliondollar question!!! :D

my dream...

Hi....slumdog makes india proud yet again....with the secret behind its success lies in the fact that after he beauty industry the entertainment world fetches another potential hub of creativity in recession times that is our own INDIYEAH.... we'd not b surprised if we d have entertainment tourism like medical tourism developing as a new branch in the coming years encompassing the creative geniuses of hindustan...

on a personal note A.R. Rahman takes it all....is another potential contender for the most covetted men and is my latest crush list... ahhwww....he is so cute.... well guys, atleast i dont pretend.... i am forthright about whatever i feel about anyone and type it on right away....like i dreamed about my childhood sweetheart back fromschool days last night. he was in my class at adarsh. i dreamt of going on a date with him.... he held my hand and damn it felt sooooo good!!!! off how i sometimes wish i had a different destiny of being with him all my life.... but fate had something else in store.... somewhere down my heart i deeply know that he was and always be my 1st love..... we no longer talk but i still have this thing for him in my heart which still kindles the fire within..... i do not wear masks nor do i deny the thoughts that come naturally to me..... so....one soul....one energy.....different thoughts....same mind....different ppl....diff. emotions........yet one heart........just one ultimate love!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment