Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Looking into d reality...

Could i c words as vehicles and not barriers? and cud i listen not to those words but to the gap between them? Limits will b overcome when i ll listen to the silence between them... Language creates duality, language exists through duality. It cannot indicate the non-dual. If I say 'day', immediately I create night. If I say 'life', immediately I create death. If I say 'good', bad is created. If I say 'no', yes is existing. Language can exist only through the opposite. That's why we see life as always divided - God and devil. If , I "Drop this language", "drop this linguistic pattern", language will no more b on my mind and I'll b able to look directly into the reality...........where- day is night...........

No comments:

Post a Comment