Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BACK...........................................................................

heyyyyaa,

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is,,,,,,,,,,,


my laptop incessantly sings this celine dion number thru lonely sleepless nights in this helluva december...

i m back with a bang and yesssss here to stay.... with a rouwdyyyyyyyyyy 'dil da mamala hai dilbar.....mast kalandar........' music playing loudly on a nocturnal car storming thru my calm n sleepy lane at 12.33 a.m. tonight its pretty discoestic with a few young drunk men swinging on d road carelessly and with insane energy and dance steps dat will put shakti kapoor to shame....hehe!!!!

ahh these winterrrrryyyyyy nights........so cold n cosy n rosy n mushy........but yup dudettes n lads.....lonely too!!!! especially if u r alone in ur house..... :( ahh.......did i hear many sighs? oh no...... another loud 'sajanaji vari vari jau ji main....tu hi to mera sansar hai, aisa mera pyaaar hai......'

wot a philosophy of life.....ekdum prem pujaran ishtyle.......me waiting and stil waiting for my sajan ready to wear pach-vari and also nauwari for him if it suffices to impress hehehe.....enough of my tasteless jokes (ya winter does numb ur brain at times ......agreed!!!) but hey........i have allll the time in the world to say all d rubbish i want and still go on and on with the silliest of jokes in this blog because its d welcome time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha.........

celine says,

When life is empty with no tomorrow
And loneliness starts to call
Baby, don't worry, forget your sorrow
'Cause love's gonna conquer it all........

hmmmmm if her words have even an iota of truth then may my heart b lit with the burning flame of love by the new year so that i can have the life and live it too!!! mmmmm hey, can santa fulfill my wish?

people, i am in search.....not for a soulmate not for a buddy nor for a boyfriend or a husband...........no name......just LOVE............and lemme tell u there is NO PURE LOVE......with it will arrive passion, joy, sorrows, longggggings, jealousy, romance, surprises, anger, mirth and sensuality........... so no running from the baggage coming as a combo offer with the love ;package......alll accepted....but I WANT LOVE...........

and i am sure i will have it one day like every dreamy girl in the town....

Dion still sings......

When you question me for a simple answer
I don't know what to say, no
But it's plain to see, if you stick together
You're gonna find a way, yeah
Don't surrender 'cause you can win
In this thing called love........

was thinking of kicking out two shrewd men from my life...........realy emotisuckers........mentotraumatoexhausters.....yeah quite a freaky name but VERY true!!! actually yeah.....i m right!!!!!!! i m at an absolute turn in ma life!!!! where there is a will there has to be a gay way......hahaha.......... the man i m talking about shud know what i am saying!!!! so.....i m finally splashing out of the shell and shunning them all with all my might.... by gods grace i shud survive the counter blow.....u ppl must b knowing by now dat this lady here has something loose in the uppermost part of her head....true.... the only senile thing around me cud say it.......again my dearest laptop

I can read your mind and I know your story
I see what you're going through
It's an uphill climb, and I'm feeling sorry
But I know it will come to you
So Don't surrender 'cause you can win
In this thing called love

I LOVE MYSELF... and no one else!!! (self realisation)

love me or leave me aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment